Friday, January 22, 2010

My walking buddy is back!


From 1/21/10
My friend Jason and I went to see The Book of Eli. Wonderful movie. Totally not what I was expecting, but it was really good. Made me feel like I was lucky to have faith in God and to feel like I have a purpose in the world. My friend was down for whatever, so we walked decided to walk south on 2nd Avenue towards St. Mark's Place. St. Mark's Place hold a lot of memories for me. When I first got out of college I would go to this area for costume jewelry,good food, and just people watch with my friends. There's always something interesting to see at St. Mark's Place.


As I was looking at some funky shades. The owner of the shop began to get angry at me and my friend because we were taking pictures in the shades and not buying anything. He began to sing a little song. "IF YOU DON'T BUUUUUUY! YOU HAVE TO LEEEAVE!" I thought it was hilarious and purposely wanted to annoy him further so I continued to look at shades and take pictures. Tee Hee Hee. Incense, costume jewelry, all kinds of apparatuses to smoke ganja, body piercing, tattoos, wacky clothing stores, St. Mark's got it.

























My friend and I talked about some of EVERYTHING. Anyone that loves to talk can hang with me because I can go a mile a minute. We discussed life and all it's wonders and got all deep about relationships, love, music, religion, etc. Needless to say there aren't too many pictures because we ran our mouths the entire time. What a great evening. Ok...cutting this blog short, cause I wanna hang out. PEACE!! LOL!

Streets Walked
2nd Avenue (14th St.-Delancy)
Delancy turned into Kenmare
Kenmare (Chrystie-Lafayette)
Lafayette (Kenmare-Astor Place)
1/20/10 (35th Street 1st Ave-7th Ave)

No comments:

Post a Comment