Monday, February 8, 2010

Still getting it in!

Still getting the walking in! Life has been grand, and I must say I've been preoccupied and haven't had time to write as much as I should in my blog. I have been getting more and more into my poetry and writing short stories, that I have put my blog on the back burner some days. But I'm not seeing it as a negative thing. I'm happy and taking advantage of the opportunities set before me. The power of prayer is no joke. Ask, believe, and you shall receive. OMG I am sooooo blessed! I just pray that I continue to feel like this and enjoy the people in my life that make me happy. Head has been in the clouds a bit...in a good way. Sigh...

Streets Walked
2/1/10
Park Avenue (14th-40th)
40th (Park Ave-Broadway)
Columbus Ave (70th-110th Street)
110th Street (Columbus Ave-Broadway)

2/2/10
16th Street (6th-1st Ave)
17th Street (1st-6th Ave)
18th Street (6th-1st Ave)
19th Street (1st-6th Ave)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you are still going strong, one of these days (when it gets warmer), I'm going to walk with you and enjoy. I Love your Blog, glad I finally figured out how to comment, lol

    ReplyDelete